Below is a list of labour charges for some of the more popular jobs we do:-
- Basic Service £25.Entire bike including wheels checked and adjusted where necessary. Advice as to any parts & costs needed & fit if requested (Excludes suspension systems).
- Suspension fork service from £40 (some forks i.e. Fox have to be returned to them for servicing, we can arrange this, removing and refitting them for you.
- Complete bike build from £40
- Fit hydraulic disc brakes from £30 front & rear
- Wheel building £25 per wheel.
- Bleed hydraulic brakes (Each), £15.
- Fit new free hub body, £15.
- Fit new Bottom Bracket sealed unit, £15.
- Fit full mudguards, £15.
- Puncture repair including new tube from £8.
- Fit new fork, £15.
- Fit new headset, £15.
- Adjust brakes (both), £10-£20.
- Fit chain wheel set, £10.
- Adjust gears (each), £6-£10
- Fit computer, £8.
- True wheel, from £8.
- Fit left hand crank, £5.
- Fit chain, £5.
We will give you a more accurate quote when you bring your cycle in for repair.
We always take your number & contact you before going ahead with any unforeseen extras that may have arisen during a service/repair